Listening to the silence, we see far into the dark, and dance true in the empty space. This is dynamic meditation: moving freely, allowing life to have its wild natural expression through the body, whilst staying silently aware of awareness itself. The fullness of the body and the emptiness of the breath are constantly making love with each other, co-creating experience from moment to moment.
In this way, all things arise in their own way and in good timing. Our movement is endlessly creative, bringing forth the shadows we have hidden from, the underground worlds where new life begins, and the subtle bright light and power that is our true nature.
ZeroOne is a movement meditation practice that intends personal and collective evolution.
Created by a small group of people steeped in embodiment, healing and creative arts, led by Adam Barley’s vision which emerged from thirty years of working with the 5Rhythms, it is deeply informed by:
- The latest insights about the nature of trauma, and how recovery happens
- The importance of the creativity in realising our potential
- Cutting edge shadow-work
- The potential for the embodied transformation of addictions
- How to integrate inner work into daily life, work, and relationships
- The understanding that there is nothing special about the leader of a group; it’s just a role-choice, made by all of us, from moment to moment
(*subject to changes)
- 7:45am – Morning dance
- 8:30 – Breakfast in silence
- 10am – Work
- 1:30pm – Lunch: Succulent vegan lunch buffet
- 4pm – Work
- Afternoon breaks: Time to take a hike in the forest, rest or take one of our treatments
- 7pm – Dinner : Delicious vegan evening meal
- Evening: Time for sauna, dip in the lake and rest
meet the team
MORE at Shambala
“Ever since the conclusion of my yoga teacher training at Yandara a little over two months ago, I’ve been searching for ways to describe the profoundly moving beauty and genuineness of the course and of the people conducting it. I left enriched with such an abundance of life transforming experiences and powerful practical skills that truly even the most gifted of poets would be lost for words to express. However, despite not knowing what to say, my endless gratitude towards the teachers together with an innermost desire for more people to find out about this exceptional school is making it impossible for me to not constantly talk about it”.
How to get here
Located just two hours away from Stockholm in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden, the area is easily accessible by air, train and car, making a great option for a short break wildlife destination.
- Coming by air: The nearest airport to Shambala is Stockholm Vasteras. The second nearest airport is Arlanda airport, the main airport in Sweden. You can easily take a train all the way to Skinnskatteberg from both of them.
- Coming by train / bus: We are fortunate to have a train / bus station at Skinnskatteberg only 5 minutes ride from the center. We offer free pick up services from this station in summer.
- Coming by car: Simply open this Google map on your navigator and follow directions to Borntorpet 1 in Skinnskatteberg, Sweden.